Do you beleive this is effective promotion? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    There are some talented designers on this forum that could knock something up 100 times better in a few minutes.

I would appeal to the community for some help mate.
    *cough*

And where's HerbStrike? :P
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Good way to get your name out, but make yourself valuable! Letting someone book you for free doesn't instill a sense of your worth to your client. Give away a free party as a prize for a facebook contest or raffle and make sure the winner knows the value (read cost) of their prize. Never be a free-j!

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Mentor

if you are wanting some flyers done.. i could help out

these are a couple from our events.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._5821447_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._6317208_n.jpg

on another note... maybe getting yourself into a bar/club with doors open for free and you taking a cut off the drinks could work. Is how we started and if you put on a good night every month other people start to take notice.
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Use it as a business card and hand that shit out en-masse.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

With all this awesome feedback - Its amazing. Thank you - I'm thinking of changing this whole concept to a "25 words to win a free party coupon redeemable between January and march" or something. Because I can see what you're all saying about the issues with just doing a free gig.

Thanks for all the ideas guys. Really appreciated
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12