Controller for 400euros.
    Tech Mentor

Default Controller for 400euros.

Hey,

I have currently 400euros i'm looking to spend on a setup.
    It doesn't have to be new, but preferably in the EU, as I live in Estonia, local stores have ridicolus prices and i don't want to pay any import taxes.
    I'm looking to rock Traktor. Advise me, what you would do, collect more money (which could take ages) or look for something.

Quote Originally Posted by vanaema78 View Post
    Hey,

I have currently 400euros i'm looking to spend on a setup.
    It doesn't have to be new, but preferably in the EU, as I live in Estonia, local stores have ridicolus prices and i don't want to pay any import taxes.
    I'm looking to rock Traktor. Advise me, what you would do, collect more money (which could take ages) or look for something.
    depends on what features u want. the twitch is only about 450eur. on the cheaper end a lot of people like the mix track pro. 400eur is more than most of the cheaper controllers but not enough for the higher end ones. maybe a basic but solid cheaper controller and an additional one for effects etc might be a good idea.

no cross fader but the new K2 could pretty much be used by itself to mix. that's going to come in at around 250eur from what i've read.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

maybe you should just save additional 200€ and buy the ni s2. 600€ plus traktor
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.