Numark Mixtrack Pro Review
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Numark Mixtrack Pro Review

The majority of reviews for the MixTrack Pro online have been very positive and complementary. The only really negatives we see about the Mixtrack Pro are to do with past stock levels and subsequent supply problems. Those supply problems seem now to be resolved, so really the only question becomes, do you buy the standard Mixtrack, the Mixtrack Pro or the bigger Numark Mixdeck Universal (which is super sexy if you have the budget!)
    In terms of a DJ Controller, the Mixtrack Pro, the slightly bigger brother of the standard Mixtrack Pro DJ Controller unit, has an input sound card which is a plus and really means you have everything you need in a portable DJ controller.

MixTrack Pro – All You Need As the Complete Digital DJ?
    MIXTRACK PRO is touted as “the complete DJ system” -* it works with the music on either a Mac or PC (some users suggested Macs offer better performance than PC’s – but this will be an argument / discussion that will most likely outlast religion ) – so the main point is to ensure you have adequate RAM and CPU performance to cope with the interface.* Mixtrack Track sports the classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup that allows connection to your computer so you can scratch, mix, loop, cue and do everything you’d expect to be able to do at a gig. The Mixtrack Pro unit has all the inputs and outputs you’ll need for your headphones, speakers, and a mic. Plus, MIXTRACK PRO is still very portable, so it’s easy to pack up and be on the move to DJ anywhere. It’s somewhat more robust and sturdy than it’s younger smaller bother the classic Mixtrack, which makes it only slightly heavier.

MIXTRACK PRO comes with the powerful Virtual DJ LE software, which makes it easy to mix your favorite music. Virtual DJ LE works with your iTunes music library and enables you to sort your music by genre, BPM and artist. The other feature that might be of interest if your further down the track in your DJing profession is the fact that the Pro unit supports up to 3 loops concurrently as opposed to the standard Mixtracks 1. Like it’s smaller brother though, the* MIXTRACK PRO is also a MIDI-over-USB controller, so it’s compatible with virtually all DJ software.
    MIXTRACK PRO connects to your Mac or PC as a class-compliant USB device – so that means that it requires no software drivers to work, and the fact the USB powers it also means you don’t have to drag around external power supplies.

The Mixtrack Pro has two decks, each with a large, touch-sensitive turntable for accurate scratching, beat-juggling and locating precise points within your tracks. It’s just like working with a record. In addition to the two decks, MIXTRACK PRO has an easy to use audio mixer so veteran DJs and beginners alike will be able to step right up and get the party going. If you’re DJing for the first time, MIXTRACK PRO is a great place to learn because your skills will transfer to any other DJ system.
    MIXTRACK PRO, while a powerful controller for software, also houses a complete audio interface, which enables you to input and output high-quality sound. Whether you’re connecting MIXTRACK PRO to the computer, to the sound system, for recording, previewing in headphones, or talking over the music with a mic, MIXTRACK PRO gives you all the inputs and outputs you’ll need.

thanks?
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Tech Convert

will be doing weekly reviews on midi controllers. for any requests on controllers please inbox me

Let's see you use them.
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Tech Wizard

Default Re: Numark Mixtrack Pro Review

To be honest, I feel that this is more of like a manufacturers promotions description than a review. Sorry. Some good info though!
    "My friend's cat's hairdresser's botanist told me so." -Newg

Default Great review!!!

http://djsandb.weebly.com/
    Thanks for the review!! Really helped

Tech Convert

I just picked one up for $155 on Amazon. This is perfect for me since I don't have any skills or experience and am primarily interested in learning. For my situation Virtual DJ is best.

I will also never be leaving the house with this.

IMHO I think the behringer cmd 4A is gonna smash on the mixtrack. When it finally drops that is

But yeah kinda sounds like OP works for numark or something

Quote Originally Posted by Aleeeeeks View Post
    But yeah kinda sounds like OP works for numark or something
    Nah, i don't think so. It sounds like he copied the "review" from a brochure or something. Numark would have been more subtle, or at least would have written it in a more professional way.
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast