DJTT Convert

Thread: DJTT Convert

Default DJTT Convert

Hi guys i just wanna say...I'm NOT going back to the NI forum as the majority of the vibes i seem to get there are negative or NI bashing in tone. Thats just not me man i'm all about the love. We can get all the same info and advice (and some) we need right here with you guys and i like the more general DJ discussions as well. When i was trying to learn about modifiers etc to get my wheels going as i liked, trying to find practical advice on the NI forum actually made me wanna buy a gun lol. Ean's post on basic modifiers just flicked a switch in my brain and i'm fully converted to the cause now.
    Big ups to all the staff and fellow members,

Namaste, Jester
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Just goto NI to make feature requests and come here for everything else

Nice to have you onboard !

Welcome aboard Jester!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Thanks guys yall have been a great help mondo respect
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I have to say...things are pretty chill here. Most posts are enjoyable to read and no one is bashing or hating on each other. What a complete breath of fresh air. Thank you mods for keep it real...real enjoyable!
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jthompsn View Post
    Thank you mods for keep it real...real enjoyable!
    Thats what she said, seriously though, this forum rocks.

this is actually the best forum i've ever come across on the web, ever, and I spend a lot of time on the web...............

......not alot on forums granted.........

but DJTT RULES!

It's the first forum that I've started to post somewhat regularly. And that's much in my personal scale. :P

Tech Guru

lol NI forums are so annoying... too many people who jump to NI's defence any time I brought up an issue with their product, and the other half are made up of people trying to make themselves look smart by taking what I say out of context and saying something snarky.