Novation Launchpad tips?
    Tech Guru

Default Novation Launchpad tips?

So I got an MPK Mini to use with traktor but a friend of mine thats been using ableton wanted one and he had an old launchpad so we traded and he gave me the remaining differe...can anybody give me any tips on using it? I havent gotten around to even trying it out yet but hopefully soon

Quote Originally Posted by losxc451 View Post
    So I got an MPK Mini to use with traktor but a friend of mine thats been using ableton wanted one and he had an old launchpad so we traded and he gave me the remaining differe...can anybody give me any tips on using it? I havent gotten around to even trying it out yet but hopefully soon
    there's plenty of mappings here on the forum. a few need midikatapult which is a very cool app and there should be two multi-page mappings that use my own midimasher app over the next week or so

or u can grab midimasher now and create your own mappings quite easily. it already has a basic config that gives u 4 virtual layers/pages and adding new controls is quite easy.

edit: if u have any questions about the launchpad's midi i should be able to help. tho most of it is all documented here now: http://midimasher.djism.com/lua/devices/launchpad.lua
    Last edited by zestoi; 10-22-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"