Standard VCI-100 Settings

Default Standard VCI-100 Settings

Hey guys just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a tsi file that will let me use it purely to mix easy and straight forward. i've loaded the tsi file for my vci that comes with traktor pro and although all of the other functions work fine for me the sync light does not turn green when pressed and the turntable is not syncing. i just want to be able to use the VCI how it comes out of the box

firmware 1.2

thanks

Did you ever think there may be something wrong with your vci? Are you seeing the midi graphic light up when you hit sync?

i'm quite new to this sort of thing so i am not 100% sure if i know what you are talking about.

but when i press the sync button the two track sync, how ever the lite does not change to green and on the decks part of my screen there is only one showing master the sync does not stay on and the two tracks slowly fall out of sync

Man you have a lot of reading to do.

Consult your manual. You'll learn about Beatgridding and how important it is for sync'ing (and for effects).

When you hit the sync button, does the bpm change on the track? If yes, then it's working fine. Sync is set on your system as a trigger, not a hold.

More information on that can be found in the manual as well.

how would i change this i can't seem to find anything in the manual about this

thanks

Moved thread.

Please read stickies before posting. The Controller Mapings forum is for existing or in progress mappings only.

Questions regarding how to map, etc. belong in the General forum.

Thanks!
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)