Why isn't there a DJTT online radio station?

Default Why isn't there a DJTT online radio station?

Just wondering.

Seems like other websites are starting to have online radio stations. Filth.fm and Faderwave are good examples.

Any reason DJTT hasn't had an official online radio yet? (live or even just submitted mixes?)

I think it could take off. I'd definitely listen to it at home, and probably on my iPhone when I was on the go as well.

Beyond just looking at mixes people submit on the forums, I think it could work out well.

Though I'm totally UN-knowledgable about how something like this would be to put together.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Mentor

Beyond the expenses of hosting such a server (especially if it became popular)... I like this idea. And I'd pick to keep it simple, 100% automated station, user submitted mixes. Maybe make each day have a theme: house, techno, dubstep, breaks, dnb, hiphop, etc.

why not go for djtt.tv instead? It could be a place for Ean and co do their videos live (what happened to that idea btw?) and also for dj's to stream webcams in the studio or at live gigs.

There are plenty of dj's on here - I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult finding people to play. Difficulty is funding I'd imagine...