small room/studio setup
    Tech Mentor

Default small room/studio setup

I'm trying to set up my small bedroom into an all in one computer workspace/studio. I think an L shape desk would be best for this set up since I am very limited on space. Anyone have any cool/recommended set ups for small rooms that allow you to have a works space and a studio set up? I currently just do both on the same standard desk and its very cramped, messy.

Tech Mentor

Those are pretty cool ideas. But I don't have space to put in another stand like that. I'd really need something like a small L desk to combine a workspace and studio

Tech Guru

Hire a carpenter and get them to work with your given requirements, you can have it built to your body size, your equipment needs and your room size and have it finished anyway possible...
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.