NI Moderators - Almost at the point of selling ALL Native Instruments Gear
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default NI Moderators - Almost at the point of selling ALL Native Instruments Gear

I am so F*******g sick of the run around i get every time I try to use NI support.

I am a huge fan of NI and Traktor, even to the point where I teach DJing only with their products.

I am legal, licensed and have paid (without question) for every update and bought new products as they were launched.

I have had the same trouble ticket open for months now and they don't even READ them, today i got a response after waiting over two weeks (this was a reply from me to them saying please answer my outstanding ticket) and they didn't even read the question I posed.

If anyone on here has any influence over NI support, please have them look at this with their eyes open !

NI Ticket - 2011101810003021

All I wanted is my serial number which seems to have not been entered into the registered software section. I have TWO TSP 2 systems, completely different, with only one registered serial ..I have paid twice and I remember getting the second serial ... but it's been lost somewhere.

Not much to ask for is it, however NI seem to want to make everything as difficult as they can.

So much so that I feel like moving over to Serato and twitch.
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

PS i tried to post this on the NI forum, but it seems that complaints or ticket enquiries get "lost" in publication.
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables

Feel for you chap - but I'm not sure what you expect us to do over here?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Hopefully one of the moderators here has some influence with NI. I can't post direct on the NI site (not sure why as that was my first port of call).

Perhaps someone here has a direct email address of their support manager .. I don't know, just hoping for a little nudge in the right direction.

I can't sit on the phone all day to Germany hoping to be transferred to the right department (that would cost about the same as buying another licence)

So i am looking for a little help.

karlos might be your guy
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

You're on the wrong forum. The only NI moderator on here is Karlos. PM Keir @ NI on the NI forum.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    You're on the wrong forum. The only NI moderator on here is Karlos. PM Keir @ NI on the NI forum.
    Thankyou for your input, I know that ... but i can't seem to get a post on the NI forum. thats why i am asking for hep here ... i said this in the previous posting.

I will contact Karlos directly

Right. Well, you can always contact them by telephone.

Pro tip: store your serial numbers and forum passwords in an encrypted file in Dropbox or similar.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Pro tip: store your serial numbers and forum passwords in an encrypted file in Dropbox or similar.
    how do you encrypt DB? truecrypt or is there some other easy way?
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Guru

Or an actual physical safe
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast