My Trakor Kontrol S2 Performance Routine Mappings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default My Trakor Kontrol S2 Performance Routine Mappings

Hi everyone,

Here is the 2nd video on the Kontrol S2. It goes into detail on the effects and mappings. There is a download link on the YouTube Page. Feel free to link to it from the video and download them.

Thanks.
    P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZX2Y_AyIYY

Thank you so much for sharing this.

So excited for this. :-) Thanks so much!!!
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

This work great except I cant get the first effect to work. The delay and freeze effect... any tips how I can figure out how to fix it?
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

Tech Mentor

is there anything similar t this for the kontrol s4?

Quote Originally Posted by *Otter* View Post
    This work great except I cant get the first effect to work. The delay and freeze effect... any tips how I can figure out how to fix it?
    lol I had effects unit 3 and 4 in grouped fx. Changed em to single advanced and its all good. Great mapping AOM!

Also I had to go and fix the mapping, instead of delay for the freeze effect it was mapped to beatmasher.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by *Otter* View Post
    lol I had effects unit 3 and 4 in grouped fx. Changed em to single advanced and its all good. Great mapping AOM!
    Aww yes. I always forget that not everyone uses 3 and 4 as I do. I'll make the tweaks and reup on YouTube.

Bummer you had to go in and change it to beatmasher. Usually a couple reimports and restarts of traktor will do the trick.

But none the less, glad you are enjoying the mapping.

- P

Quote Originally Posted by Invoke View Post
    is there anything similar t this for the kontrol s4?
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but ATM the S4 is not capable of doing MIDI mode along side NHL, its one or the other.

Army: Great vid as always! Have you heard anything about a firmware update for the s4? Dont worry, I wont tell anyone, it will be our little secret....
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Mentor

In order to switch to midi mode you have to switch back and forth regardless of what controller you are using (s4,s2).

If I told you, i'd have to kill you ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast