Real estate market is chill, houseware is chill, too in Beijing
    Banned

Default Real estate market is chill, houseware is chill, too in Beijing

Real estate market is chill, houseware is chill, too in Beijing

After an autumn rain, the air temperature declines a lot, also the
    estate market and houseware market is chill.
    According to the Beijing real estate transaction management data, in the first-ten day period of September, the real estate was sold 3,906, which declines 60% compared with year 2009. And because the real estate market depression, the houseware market is experiencing a depression period.
    Because the real estate market depression, less people need to buy a lot of housewares to decorate the houses, and the turnover of the houseware market has declined. Nowadays, the houseware market is using many ways to promote the sales, such as, discounts, Some businesses also use "the meal type shopping", the purchase assigns the furniture present light casting necessary goods. And the government is trying their best to solve the real estate market depression. And i believe one day the houseware market will be well again.
    Last edited by photojojo; 10-26-2011 at 07:14 AM.

In before the banhammer ..
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

you know, i woke up last night in a cold sweat because i was unsure of the current climate of beijing's houseware market.

tonight however, i can sleep soundly..