Drum and Bass Train round 2 (or 3 dunno) - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

We need the mixes in the drop box first I think.

Yoshi, how are you getting on with your mix? Also, has dutty replied in a PM for the dropbox?
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Wizard

Hey I'm game to submit a mix.

maybe theres a miscommunication here, but i thought we were waiting on bigheadmikelove to re-record his part as a wav file (at the same sound levels as before), and then upload it to dropbox so that i can attatch my part back on that one so that then i can upload it to Dropbox for the next person... =\

Edit: i had done my part a week ago, it has been done. so either we can wait for bigheadmike, or i can just re-upload what i had uploaded before.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Well I'm the caboose but I already have a few ideas.... like I definitely know what I'm bringing this train back into the station (bad metaphor... oh well) with.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

i guess im just gonna re upload what i had... it will just speed everything up a bit more. so whoever is next, just mix into the dropbox file.

sorry for the late reply, my dsl sucks and trying to upload the mix as a .wav was timing out...I think the best choice would be for you to just record the mix and go on as a .wav from where you are at, all of my songs are beatport 320s so it shouldn't sound too bad....
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Yeah, having only one @320 and the rest @wav means you should still be fine. Just gonna warn on what I said to yoshi: I need to be added to the dropbox as late as possible. My dropbox is filling up and I need it for my music course... and the hip hop mix train (currently de-railed) is sitting in it lol.
    Oh and @Mike: I still have all of the first D&B train in .wav so if you want to find someone who's not Tekki to finish it or just go over there and make him do his part... >_>
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Duttylectric should be next, he never gave me his email for the Dropbox...

EDIT: tried to PM him, but seems that his PM box is full... =\

im sorry, didnt realize my PM box was full. how does this work? i get the last persons mix and blend over from the last track? i'm finishing? that'd be great. smooth out with some liquid goodness PM box is empty now!

ps. i am really digging your logo, bro.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Quote Originally Posted by Duttylectric View Post
    im sorry, didnt realize my PM box was full. how does this work? i get the last persons mix and blend over from the last track? i'm finishing? that'd be great. smooth out with some liquid goodness PM box is empty now!

ps. i am really digging your logo, bro.

Ok, heres how it works, download and install Dropbox. PM me your email. once i have your email you will have access to our Mix Train dropbox folder. once that happens, you may go into the folder, download the file that is in there. you will then mix at the end of that file (make sure you record at similar sound levels please!). after you record your part, put the new recording back into the Mix Train folder. then the next person will do what you did as well.... get it? =D If you need better instructions, you can catch me on AIM - YoshiExcel or Live Messanger YoshiExcel@hotmail.com

PS: im assuming you meant my logo? if so, thanks! I was just thinking today i needed a new logo lol, with a much more serious tone. but with Yoshi in your name, its hard to be taken serious haha!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast