Traktor 3 LE - Unable to play most tracks...
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor 3 LE - Unable to play most tracks...

Ok,

This is my other problem so far (as you can tell, I'm new to this) I recently got Traktor 3 LE fully installed on my laptop (was using the 30-day trial version previously, as I bought a used VCI-100, and had to transfer software ownership). However, now, unlike before, it will not play the majority of the tracks stored...??

Most of this music is ripped directly from CD's so I would have imagined there is any copyright protection automatically assigned to it. Basically the info bar at the bottom of the screen flashes and says:

"This track could not be played due to missing or corrupt file, unsupported format or DRM-protection"

As I said, all tracks work OK with other media players, and seemed to work OK before I updated to the current version of the software...

Thanks in advance

Ross

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

What format are the files?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Convert

Windows Media (.WMA)...

Did you fresh installed this new traktor le or did you upgraded and kept the old files?

If you donīt have cue points and much stored I would recommend to unistall traktor, then erase the folder left in "My documents" and then reinstall.

But before I would try doing a right click on your music folder on Traktorīs browser and select the "relocate" option and point to where your music collection is.

I think that your new traktor is using the files fom the old one and something is messing up.
    Last edited by alien2k; 03-10-2009 at 04:18 PM. Reason: typo