TSP Timecode and Sync
    Tech Wizard

Default TSP Timecode and Sync

Hi folks. Just got around to registering after browsing a few months of browsing. Looking for some help on something i would like to do with traktor scratch pro but have not figured out how. Im not even sure if it is possible. I ran a search but could not find anything.

Basically i have a audio 10 sound card. And i would like to run all four channels into a mixer. But i would like deck A & B through 2 channels of the mixer with timecode vinyl. Then decks C & D through another to channels, but using sync mode. Basically so i can run drum samples and vocals that i create.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by technics_wilson View Post
    Hi folks. Just got around to registering after browsing a few months of browsing. Looking for some help on something i would like to do with traktor scratch pro but have not figured out how. Im not even sure if it is possible. I ran a search but could not find anything.

Basically i have a audio 10 sound card. And i would like to run all four channels into a mixer. But i would like deck A & B through 2 channels of the mixer with timecode vinyl. Then decks C & D through another to channels, but using sync mode. Basically so i can run drum samples and vocals that i create.

Thanks!
    Just set decks a and b to scratch control and decks c and d to internal playback and you're good to go. I think this is a pretty common setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Just set decks a and b to scratch control and decks c and d to internal playback and you're good to go. I think this is a pretty common setup.
    S4 + two TTs? Somewhat common. :P
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻