AUDIO 2 DJ to Harbinger HA60

Default AUDIO 2 DJ to Harbinger HA60

Hey guys, so I've recently just played my first gig and noticed I had a tougher time mixing on their sound system then what I was used to in my basement - so naturally I'm thinking it's time for some speaker upgrading as I'm looking into doing more house parties and want to get used to some louder shit. Right now I've got a set of computer speakers with a sub so it's not too bad.

My budget is tight right now as I've got school loans, etc. so I was looking at the Harbinger HA60 PA System. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...ha60-pa-system They're on sale right now and I've got a friend who is also looking into grabbing this pair and I've come here asking a couple questions!

1.) Would it be a downgrade from what I've currently got?

[ame="http://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Z-640-Speaker-Surround-System/dp/B00006HYPD"]Logitech Z-640 6 Speaker Surround Sound System: Amazon.ca: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://img.amazon.ca/images/I/41XXNHVP1YL.@@AMEPARAM@@41XXNHVP1YL[/ame]

2.) I'm also unsure of what cable I'd need to connect my AUDIO 2 DJ to the Harbinger system. I've got my Mini to RCA Cable + an adaptor for hooking my audio 2 dj into the back of a club mixer at gigs. Is that all I need to connect to the pa system?

Thanks all!
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

Not sure about what your trying to do here, when you use your A2 do you use internal mixing or external ?

If external youll have to run it through a mixer (obviously) but internal your just running one channel as output? you will just need a 1/4in TRS cable.

As for the upgrade/downgrade, ive no idea
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

I'm trying to figure out how to hook up my VCI-100SE and A2DJ to a set of Harbinger HA60's to use for house parties and such. Thanks for the help, Hoodless.

I'm not too savvy on speakers. Do you know where those speakers wire into that little mixer/box-thingy? And then from there - what my A2DJ would be wired into on that little mixer/box-thingy...

Would the 1/4in TRS Cable go from my A2DJ to a line input on one of the 4 channels to the PA System?

This cable? --->

(One channel is my speaker output and one channel is for headphone cueing)
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND

Anyone able to gimme an idea of what cable I need for my Audio 2 DJ to correctly hook up to a Harbinger HA60 PA System? I use a VCI-100SE.
    MAKE SMILES

looking at the head on that system you could just use the same cables as youre using to hook into standard club mixer, into the auxilary input on the front right of the unit, this leaving you with a channel for headphone cueing, however this would mean you had to mix internally on traktor, however if you get a mixer also, you can use both channels on your a2, into the mixer, and cue through the mixer also, you would just need to buy or build some leads to go from whatever outputs are on the mixer, to the rca aux inputs on the head unit, i made some up myself for an event where i was supporting a few bands and it only cost me about £10
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account