I <3 House Music
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default I <3 House Music

How well known is this background?

I saw it on one of the forums members websites and after googling it I noticed it a few more places. The reason I'm asking is I plan on getting some more tattoo work done and I like the idea of getting something like this really small somewhere, not sure where.

I don't want to do it though if it's something that is either too obscure or to overdone though. I tried googling for pictures of anyone with a smilier tattoo and found one and it looked really bad mainly because it was really huge but that just how I feel about it.

Any thought?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Saw this several times.
    Well, it's not something that a random person in the street will know, but it's not sIp3r uNd3rGr0unD either.

I plan to get another tattoo, but not sure i would have this one. I find that cool/fun though.

Tech Guru

That's why I like it I have a few tattoos and their not totally visible with my shirt on but I like this one because if your someone who gets it then it's kind of like a secret nod or something. I'm not sure where to put it I was thinking the the back of my neck but I've never really liked tattoos there. Any other thoughts on placement?

I'm gonna put a lot of thought into it before I go. If I do get it I know I would want it to be rather small. Like 1-2 inches tall and only a few inches across so I could put it anywhere really.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Don't do it.

I use that same background on my Mac, but it's got the Dutch flag colored into the house.
    Last edited by nicoga3000; 11-02-2011 at 02:17 PM.

I don't think I'd like that as a tattoo, but to each his own. My only tattoo is a musical (as in a band) symbol with personal religious significance, and it's in the middle of my chest…so I might not be the best person to talk to about subtlety.

Oddly enough, the closest thing I have to a regret about getting it is that if I had it to do over again, I'd consider getting it a bit bigger…but then I'd never be able to hide it.

Also, I have that background. Saw it a few years ago on a forum and edited it to be the right size.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think it's pretty common in the house music circles.

Here's a few other musical tattoos from here http://www.dj-rooms.com/music-is-for...sical-tattoos/

Last edited by photojojo; 11-02-2011 at 02:41 PM.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

I looked into something like this a while ago but with an electro bolt before the house... think it might be tacky though... might be getting headphones tattooed around my neck though so that might be enough
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

photo, I'm a fan of the technics test dots arm band.

I'd never get it, but I like it.

TBH - If you cant work out what the OP image means then your a bit of a dunce

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast