Welcome to Show your Setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

this forum should honestly be at or near the top of all... i predict a lot of mouse wheel fatigue sydrome from all the people scrolling down to get here.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Even more easy than it is now?
    Yes and viewing too. Right now, to load a picture that will show up as an image in a post properly, you have to go some where else and load up the picture, either here as an attachment or on another site, then link up to the image in the post with the IMG tag. In vBulletin 4 you can

1. Load the image directly as an asset (attachment) and display it in the post directly.
    2. You can select the size of the preview images (thumbnail, small, large, normal size)
    3. You can upload multiple images at the same time with the new asset manager
    4. You can view the images in a light box. So if there are a number of images, you don't have a really long post. You just show thumbnails and when the user clicks on one, she gets a viewer where she can click through all the images, sort of like how facebook does it with albums. Ah, vB4 has albums too.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Can we capitalise the forum title please?
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Small but important rule addition (added to the first post).
    Some members are using heavy formatting in their thread titles.
    Members threads are all evolving, we get that. They are all used for various purposes but the idea of this thread was that it would be a clean, easy to read resource so we have decided that ALL threads will be named and formatted the same.

So please just title it: Your Name's Setup.
    Anything else will simply be edited by a Mod (probably me as im the anal one).

I sea what you did thare...

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

I'm going to be the little bitch that asks mods to do more work. Feel free to say no.

Is there any way we can get a link to the thread with the update when the updates thread is updated? Preferably with avatars instead of words.

Sorry. I was going to try to make that clearer, but it's too funny this way. I'm going to go laugh in a corner. No, I'm not sober.

Nice suggestion, but short term answer is gonna be no.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

k.

Come on fix the forum title!
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Banned

I have currently bought a Behringer NOX303 mixer and intend to use it with my laptop using traktor or VDJ . It has one in built USB audio interface . So to use another channel for in stereo i have to set it up with another portable USB audio interface , right ? Which one should i go for , will Behringer UCA202/222 do the job for me ? Or any other suggestions .

Response highly awaited as i am just too impatient to get get started with my gear

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast