Welcome to Show your Setup - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post

Keep up with the Sticky!
    The DJTT mods and admins will try to keep up with the booths/setups and round pictures up in a single thread in which only the mods and admins can post.
    This way the users will be able to quickly flick through the updates posted in this forum.

Is this it?! Nope there's more!
    Every month we will select a booth/setup to be featured on the blog. We will conduct a short interview and try to get some high res images of the booth.

Did this go away? I don't see a master thread of booth/setup pictures. Do you still do the blog highlight?

This was before we had over 100,000 members. We still help members with pics etc on their own threads, but one single all encompassing thread is out of the question now i think.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

It's a shame. It would be cool to have one thread to browse set ups. I also like highlighting and interviewing people about their gear and what they do with it.

I can manage it for you.

Default My ever changing setup!

Hi guys here are a few pics of my ever evolving or should I say changing setup. I have gone through every conceivable setup over the last year to the point where I think I need counselling!

omc1.jpgomc2.jpgomc3.jpgomc4.jpg

Few random pics

Default Setup with DJM Rotary conversion

This is my setup after installing a rotary kit on my DJM - 900NXS
    IMG_8617.jpgIMG_8610.jpgIMG_8563.jpg

Built with Ikea bookshelf and customized particle board middle and top section.

booth 2016 a.JPG.jpg booth 2016 b.jpg booth 2016 c.jpg booth 2016 d.JPG
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Traktor Audio 10 / Pioneer DJM 700 / Technics SL-1200 M3D / Ortofon Concorde Pro / Sicmats / Traktor Kontrol X1 mk2 / Traktor Kontrol F1 / Maschine Mikro MK2 / Roland TR-8 / Korg Volca Bass / Sony MDR-V700 / Dell Inspiron (Windows 8) / Chroma Caps / Tanqueray Gin

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Squad Rotary Kits View Post
    This is my setup after installing a rotary kit on my DJM - 900NXS
    IMG_8617.jpgIMG_8610.jpgIMG_8563.jpg
    Where is this rotary from? where can I buy it, and most importantly, how do you like it?

Tech Convert

Hey Louie_V, I believe you can use the same rotary that is used for the DJM 800. You would just need to make a custom faceplate for it.

There's a user by the name of Brichi (I think), he's on the pioneer forums and I believe techtools forums as well, and he also converted his 900 (along with various LED mods, etc). He's pretty helpful, so if you reach out to him, I'm sure he'd point you in the right direction.

How are you liking the Numark display for Serato?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast