Welcome to Show your Setup
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Welcome to Show your Setup

Hi and welcome.

This forum is all about showing off your setup.
    Any user may open a thread in which he or she will keep the rest of the DJTT community up to date about the gear that is used, why this gear was chosen and what was done to overcome obstacles along the way.

This will also give everybody a nice historical overview of how one's setup has evolved over the years, which is always cool to look into.

Rules of Engagement
    The way this is going down is as followed:
    Users open a single thread in which they start logging about their gear and the way it's set up.
    Threads will all be named the same ie: [Your Name's Setup] no additional symbols to make your setup stand out.
    Other users will be able to ask questions about the setups within the threads themselves.

Keep up with the Sticky!
    The DJTT mods and admins will try to keep up with the booths/setups and round pictures up in a single thread in which only the mods and admins can post.
    This way the users will be able to quickly flick through the updates posted in this forum.

Is this it?! Nope there's more!
    Every month we will select a booth/setup to be featured on the blog. We will conduct a short interview and try to get some high res images of the booth.

History of 'Show your setup' - a.k.a. the retired threads
    Show your setup - created by corporation
    Show Your Setup Part II

So let's get cracking and make this wonderful!
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 11-29-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Added Rule about thread names.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I don't know if I should post here or not, but YES! I love this...I've subscribed to the whole forum. I guess I should get some photos of mine.

Tech Guru

Thanks for the Sub-Forum it was nice seeing everyones setups but I felt too many side conversations were going on about non-setup stuff and it really took away from the discussion.

Being able to have my own post that I can update with new gear/setup designs is awesome. Thanks a lot to everyone who asked for this and thanks to all the admins and staff for making it happen.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    Being able to have my own post that I can update with new gear/setup designs is awesome. Thanks a lot to everyone who asked for this and thanks to all the admins and staff for making it happen.
    +1! I loved Show Your Set-Up, this is a most welcome addition to the forum! Thanks guys!
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

This is a really cool idea

Finally, a place where drooling over all our glittery DJ setups is ENCOURAGED. This is going to be awesome. :]

I love the idea! Thanks guys
    www.maxdfunk.com

Gear: S4 mk2, bass guitar, disco ball.

This is a good idea - I like it.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Yes, way to go DJTT!

I like the idea of a single thread to show an overview of the setup threads. That is a really nice offer of you guys to do all that work. I also hate to add to that work, but would it be possible to insert the URL to each setup thread in those overview posts? That way if someone sees something of interest, they can jump straight to that thread and not have to go searching for it. What do you think?

Top stuff DJTT! And now you just need to upgrade to vBulletin 4, so adding images is much easier.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Even more easy than it is now?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast