Useing Maschine with S4 and X1
    Tech Wizard

Default Useing Maschine with S4 and X1

Hi

I am currently useing a X1 and S4 Mapping setup so i can use my x1 as an exstra effects and Hot cue controller alongside my S4.

I have jsut been haveing a lookaround at christmas presents and noticed the new Maschine Mikro. I like the idea of adding my own beats to track's live while i am dj'ing aswell as useing it to take sample's from any tracks I am mixing and use that sample on a pad.

Is there any way of doing this or would i just run the programs side by side with no mappings , is that possible.

I am rather new to the mapping so I have been useing other people's which has sometime eFF'ed everything up for me.

Cheers for the input

Alex

I can't help you, sorry, but I'm interested in the same thing, so I'll be following this topic
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You would route the audio from the Maschine software to Traktor. Here's a walkthrough from Traktor Bible. I'm not sure if all of this still applies with recent updates though.

http://traktorbible.com/en/t2_maschine_ta10.aspx

As a plus you can switch the Maschine to midi mode and have a mapping for Traktor at the same time.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x