I have New Release: Regulate (Turnin’ Tricks Remix)

Default I have New Release: Regulate (Turnin’ Tricks Remix)

My remix is under the name Turnin' Tricks which is me and my boy Dev79

What up!

Slit Jockey Records is dropping this hot remix single of DZ's "Regulate" featuring remixes from Pirate Soundsystem, Tactic, Dstar, BD1982, and Turnin' Tricks. Lots of sub pressure ranging from deep dubstep to bassline house. iTunes, Beatport, Amazon, Juno and more will be heating up on March 9th when this hits the web shops!

Artist: DZ
    Label: Slit Jockey Records
    Format: Digital
    Catalog: SJD004
    Release Date: March 9th 2008

Tracklisting:

1. Regulate
    2. Regulate (Pirate Soundsystem Remix)
    3. Regulate (Tactic Remix)
    4. Regulate (BD1982 Remix)
    5. Regulate (Dstar Remix)
    6. Regulate (Turnin’ Tricks Remix)

This past fall Slit Jockey released DZ’s smashing remix of Bobby Caldwell's What You Won’t Do For Love as a white label 12” with the dark n' gritty Regulate on the b-side. That record has seen rave reviews from the streets, clubs, and press:

"Record of the moment" - Turntable Lab
    "It's party dynamite and demands your very quick attention!" - Boomkat
    "Nice change of pace!" - Nick Catchdubs
    "I've been loving this" - Chris Rockwell (Spank Rock, BBC)

After two pressings of the vinyl, people still can’t get enough, so we got together a bunch of friends to bash up a variety of digital only remixes!

DZ’s original, chock full of growling bass and cut-up hip hop vocals, appears here for the first time on digital, alongside 5 remixes. London‘s hot n’ heavy Pirate Soundsystem step up to the plate with a scorching bass stomper in league with their recent remixes of A1 Bassline‘s Girl Thing, Wiley’s Wearing My Rolex and Bonde Do Role‘s Melo Do Tabaco. Tactic, from Kansas City, known for their remix of Blaqstarr’s Superstarr on Mad Decent and an upcoming EP on the UK label Dress 2 $weat, drop some clubby refix action on their version. From the Seclusiasis camp we hear the tribal explorations of BD1982, fresh off last year's deep and dubby "Bigfoot" EP and a recent appearance in XLR8R magazine. Philly’s Dstar is known in drum ‘n’ bass circles for his slew of releases on Metalheadz, Gasm, Freak, Jungle Sky, and Ohm Resistance. Here he comes through with a dark almost nu-skool breaks meets dubstep rendition. Rounding out this release is Turnin’ Tricks, a new production team consisting of Dev79 and Darrel Asbury, who turn out a bulging sub stepper here, after their debut last spring on Seclusiasis‘ “Street Bass Anthems Vol. 3.”

Slit Jockey Records represents a wide scale urban underground sound, fusing elements of Grime, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Electro, Dancehall, Street Bass and more. Past Slit Jockey releases have included tracks from Warrior Queen, Starkey, Kano, Ghislain Poirer, Dev79, Math Head, Riko (of Roll Deep), Vex'd, El Carnicero, Drop The Lime, Ghetto, Faction G and more.

Tech Guru

Nice bro. Will definately have to check that tune out and get it some play over here.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    Nice bro. Will definately have to check that tune out and get it some play over here.
    Nice one man thanks

Congrats man! I bet that feels good! Will definitely check it out!

oh yeah...any links to preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post
    oh yeah...any links to preview?
    Hell Yeahhttps://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...gulate_remixes
    Last edited by darrel855; 03-12-2009 at 06:33 PM.