sample deck playing back offbeat

Default sample deck playing back offbeat

sorry if this has been answered, i did a search and couldnt find a thread that specifically addressed this so here goes...

when i load a sampled loop from a deck into my sample deck and unmute the loop, it is like one beat off the deck i sampled from.

this is a fairly new development for me as it used to playback onbeat when i would unmute the loop.. maybe an issue with the newest patch? idk its buggin the heck outta me tho
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

anyone have any insight on this?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Mentor

Are you grabbing the sample directly from the deck, or loading pre-recorded samples from the browser? Anything taken straight from the deck should be in time right away. If you're loading other samples, you may need to play it on mute, then map the "phase sync" control to a button on your keyboard or controller. Hopefully that helps. :/
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

Also a thought, when setting loops is snap on? If not you could be starting a loop 1/2 beat or 1/4 beat off so when you copy it starts wrong .

Tech Wizard

I had this issue prior to making sure all my beatgrids were lined up correctly. Check your beatgrids and try again.

i had the same problem, i couldn't figure out the conditions that make it happen, i will try redoing proper beat grids, i even made a video and sent it to Karlos.

Tech Wizard

I haven't had a single issue since making sure my beat grids were absolutely spot on. It takes a bit of work, but its worth it.