Show us your knobs!

Default Show us your knobs!

I'd like to see S4's mainly with new knob layouts but post post pics of other gear with them on, looking to order some but want to see what sort of colour schemes look and work well..
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

thinking about getting an S2 and some of the DJTT knobs they just made
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

I bought the knobs when they had the first run. Not these new ones. I'm gonna have to get some more. I like the new color options and style.
    everything I need for a sexy party:
    HP DV4 | S4 | Midi-fighter | Maschine | KRK R6 G2 monitors | Crown + Cola

ordered mine last week for the vci. hope they´ll arrive by the next week!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    thinking about getting an S2 and some of the DJTT knobs they just made
    Was thinking the exact same thing.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Ill post pictures as soon as they get here, which should be tomorrow
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

alright. got my knobs and faders in the mail yesterday (didn´t even had to pay any additional taxes! ty djtt). i attached them to my vci which was kinda hard work (it took a lot of pressure to actually attach them). the knobs feel awsome but i´m having slight problems with them since they are really sticky and kinda "grind" on the surface a bit. hope this will pass by excessive usage.
    also me beeing a silly asshole forgot to order 2 knobs.

iphone picture:

also great to mention that i now can use the left over rubberized knobs from my vci for my korg mixers eq´s! finally i don´t have to use plastic knobs anymore!!!
    my fingertips will feel like a newborn after spinning
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I noticed the same thing when I put them on my VCI100. They felt a little tight. All I did was pull them up just a bit and now they all turn smooth as butter with no friction whatsoever. I think what did it was the amount of force it took to put them on, which in turn positioned them too far down causing friction. Liking the colour combo Mr Panda, Do the fatter filter knobs leave a gap between the bottom of the knob and the overlay?exposing some of the pots shaft?
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d