i tunes autofill
    Tech Mentor

Default i tunes autofill

been sorting out the genres on i tunes but.. lol i have spelt progressive house wrong ... i have put progressive hosue, just wondering if i cant delete it from the autofill?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Boy87 View Post
    been sorting out the genres on i tunes but.. lol i have spelt progressive house wrong ... i have put progressive hosue, just wondering if i cant delete it from the autofill?

cheers
    Search for the ones you have misspelled and fix them. Autofill should only fill from info that is already entered somewhere in your library.
    MPB - TP - TS Pro 2 - Audio 6 - Technics 1200mk2 - Xone 22 - xone53 - Kontrol X1 - Axiom 49 - M-audio C400

Yeah it's pretty simple to change a lot of things at the same time. I do it a lot when I download new tunes.

Just highlight all the songs you want to change genre on, right click, get info, then change the genre to what you want.

I use:

House - Booty
    House - Electro
    House - Deep
    House - Progressive

For example.

Another thing I've been getting into more is rating my tunes, and setting up smart playlists based on the stars I give stuff.

Hopefully that helps.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Select "progressive hosue" in genre and the select all, get info, change genre to "progressive house" (I'm assuming). You're done. itunes only shows genres that actually exist in your library.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Mentor

cheers techtoolers got it sorted