Anyone know this song?

Default Anyone know this song?

I been trying to find a song for the past few days that I have heard in the club a few times... It's pretty much a house beat and it just has a guy talking throughout the whole track .. he says inspirational stuff in the track, I really can't remember what he is saying, but something along the lines of " we will rise up from the ashes ... for a better day a new day, a new beginning" ... I could be completely wrong, but those of the type of things he is saying in the song.... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by purex like soap View Post
    is it trust me by danny dove?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lklib2rqcug
    ^^ Fills the criteria :P
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately that isn't the song I am looking for .. the guy is more enthusiastic and more of a motivational / inspirational words .. and he also is talking throughout the whole song pretty much. No long breaks like the song you had... It's pretty much a guy talking throughout the whole song over a beat. ( i don't even know if it's house or just a generic beat )

shazam it next time
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Tech Wizard
    i always roam through the forest, just like a brontosaurus.

^^^ I dunno if those were serious or not ... it's a newer song, maybe within the past year or 2 .....