New iTunes 8.1 feat. iTunes DJ

Default New iTunes 8.1 feat. iTunes DJ

Apple release a new version of iTunes yesterday and it feat. iTunes DJ. What does iTunes DJ do?

Well lets say your at a party with no DJ, but they have iTunes playing music. Anyone with a iPhone or iTouch control the music aslong as they have the app installed. It even lets you skip the current song (Host only), if you dont like what the Guest users are playing. I could see the fights breaking out!

Just thought I would share.
    Last edited by JesC; 03-13-2009 at 06:24 PM.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

Just imagine the host's getting drunk and losing his remote... What fun to search for the remote among the party guest who try to get their song through the voting.

haha wouldnt suprise me if one day people are going to be making requests to the dj on their phones.

oh god... hahaha

oh oops i ignored that update this morning.
    Looks like i'm out of a job
    Last edited by Jester; 03-13-2009 at 10:56 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    haha wouldnt suprise me if one day people are going to be making requests to the dj on their phones.
    dude if i saw someone using itunes to dj i'd bitch slap them (owner of our bar excluded)
    That reminds me. a few days b4 our last show we had a meeting up at our bar with the owner (in other words, getting pissed) and one of the young bar staff was "selecting" up in the booth. He thought he was THE MAN lol. I mean hands in the air all that DJ stuff. he played 5 songs 4 times each in one hour what a hero!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    dude if i saw someone using itunes to dj i'd bitch slap them (owner of our bar excluded)
    That reminds me. a few days b4 our last show we had a meeting up at our bar with the owner (in other words, getting pissed) and one of the young bar staff was "selecting" up in the booth. He thought he was THE MAN lol. I mean hands in the air all that DJ stuff. he played 5 songs 4 times each in one hour what a hero!
    Thats fucking awesome. I wish I could do that.

I just took notes. maybe one day and with a lot of practise i too can be a dj