Gated Community! Sounds from across the world
    Tech Wizard

Default Gated Community! Sounds from across the world

Guys, help me out here!i'm stuck in CHina, where nobody listens to electronic music. Please give me your feedback!

Tech Wizard

Thumbs down

totally sucks that in spite of 37 odd views not person on this board had any value to add...

Tech Mentor

I listened to your mix on my laptop speakers. Here's my feedback.

- Moar tracklistings in DJTT post/genre in title = moar plays = moar feedback. Thanks for the proper embed.

- 6 minutes and like.. three tracks.. is pretty weirdly short for a DJ mix. A lot of the lack of feedback is probably people clicking onto the post, seeing it's a mix and 6 minutes long, and clicking "next post". Do a longer mix next time, like 30 minutes or something, to give ppl a chance to groove!

- What is there sounded ok, though I'm not too into this style of minimal-ish prog house. The sound quality seemed a little bit low, but maybe that was just hearing it on the laptop speakers.

- The phrasing and phasing and levels of the one or two transitions sounded fine.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Tech Wizard

huh? dude, this is a track. not a mix. the category is Mixes and Productions What are you talking about... 3 tracks? i think you got confused and posted your response in the wrong space...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Renato Qu View Post
    huh? dude, this is a track. not a mix. the category is Mixes and Productions What are you talking about... 3 tracks? i think you got confused and posted your response in the wrong space...
    Nope, I got confused and mistook your 6 minute long meandering minimal progressivey track for a 6 minute long, 3 track mini/megamix. In my defense, people post sub-10-minute-long meandering minimal progressivey mini/megamixes on this forum with great frequency. It's somewhat embarrassing, I suppose...

.. but it sure does illustrate the importance of letting your audience know what it is they're giving feedback on! ;P
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomer View Post
    Nope, I got confused and mistook your 6 minute long meandering minimal progressivey track for a 6 minute long, 3 track mini/megamix.
    thanks for the constructive feedback. next time i'll to sure to make something in your preferred genre. let me guess... beyonce dubstep remixes?