Audio 6 crashing traktor 2
    Tech Mentor

Default Audio 6 crashing traktor 2

Hello there

I have just bought traktor 2 scratch duo with an audio 6. Installed the software and drivers for the soundcard (everything updated to current drivers).

When I load traktor and switch to the audio 6 the software crashes! I have loaded traktor and it works fine when using onboard soundcard.

If it helps i am running xp with sevice pack 2

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for the help
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Roll back to an older driver.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by jamthrax View Post
    If it helps i am running xp with sevice pack 2
    my guess. this is the issue
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Thank you for the reply's

Tonight I am going to back date the audio 6 drivers and also install SP3. Hopefully this will help
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Tech Mentor

quick update...

after installing sp3 and rolling back the drivers to the old ones the audio 6 is still causing traktor to crash out after switching to the soundcard.

has anyone got any idea's?? or experience on this happening as it sucks to have a pair of 1200's and scratch sitting here to nothing.

thanks