Just wow...

Thread: Just wow...

Default Just wow...

I've got a house party to play tonight. The only problem with that is when I woke up this morning, my computer was pretty much dead. Some sort of virus got in there. I then proceded to spent about five hours trying to fix it to on avail. I live in a small town so there isn't anywhere I can take the computer to get it repaired on such a short notice. So since I couldn't fix it I decided to reformat my whole computer. That included transferring most of my songs from my computer to a flash drive, then on to another computer.
    I'm currently installing Windows Xp. I've still got to transfer the songs back, install all the drivers for the computer, install Traktor and analyze all the songs (unless I transferred the correct files). All of this in two and a half hours...
    Luckily there won't be too many people there and when I called the host he said he'd just put on a FabricLive set.

Wish me luck

lol you can do it i did it before, i did have like 5 more hours than you but i lost my music i saved like half of it.
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

When your done reinstalling everything you should make a ghost immage of the drive so if it happens again you can get your computer back into action in half the time.