Trying to achieve functionality of S4 effects + filter with mixtrack pro (traktor 2)

Default Trying to achieve functionality of S4 effects + filter with mixtrack pro (traktor 2)

Ayy so my my S4 just went in for repairs (so frustrating, great piece of equipment) and I have the biggest gig of my young DJing career this weekend. I borrowed a mixtrack pro and am looking to map it to traktor 2 but I'm a noob when it comes to tech stuff and simple programming. Could somebody plz direct me to a good thread on creating your own mappings in traktor 2 (I have lots of time and would love to learn)?

I'm also open to suggestions of already created mixtrack to traktor mappings but am looking for the following capabilities:
    1) Emulate the S4's ability to control a dry/wet along with at least two preset effects (without needing to control multiple parameters within each effect)
    2) Be able to control the Filter knob (maybe use the treble knob since I only manipulate mid and bass during sets)
    3) Have 5-8 cue points

I'm willing to sacrifice some looping functionality to achieve this mapping. Really want this gig Saturday to go well - any help is much appreciated!!

Side note - I'd also like to be able to spin the jog wheels to make slight tempo adjustments on the fly. Use lots of acapellas and the bpms often don't match up perfectly