Any graphic designers out there?
    Tech Convert

Default Any graphic designers out there?

I'm looking to get flyers made for a weekly event I'm spinning at, but sadly haven't found anyone in my area any good at design. I'm definitely willing to pay via paypal if the price is reasonable. Post if you're interested in working with me.

Cheers!

Tech Mentor

I've never done graphic design really but I wouldn't mind just giving it a show for fun (dont count on it being remotely good). got anything you want me to put on it?
    Hittin' Switches For The Bitches

PMed
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Hey I am actually a freelancer Graphic Designer, I haven't done to many posters lately mostly website designs and business cards, and t-shirts but I do have the know how to do them. Here is a link to a poster I did for a paintball company, for they're fundraiser.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Also here is just some random photoshop I post on my facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9421313&type=1

If interested send me a PM I can get all the details and get you a quote. I do all of my stuff for really cheap prices.

I can offer you great design like some of the other posters, but I can also offer you one other big thing that they can't... the printing side of things. Let me know if you're interested in doing everything in one place, and let's hear a price range of what you're looking to spend. Here's a few examples of art I've done in the past...

The logo within the flyer (the "GS") below is one that I actually designed as well on the fly, while doing the general design.

[/QUOTE]

Tech Mentor

Hey I was wondering if someone here could do the same for me. I have recently been doing gigs and would like some symbol, or recognizable writing of the name Fourth Frequency, or a combination of both. Willing to pay if something strikes my interest. PM me please.
    Find all my information at website!

Look after each other.

This is the work I do with my company

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Flyers/2650717

Tech Mentor

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if it is appropriate to post this on this page, but I feel like since you all seem rather knowledgeable about making logos/flyers that someone here could help me out with figuring out how to make a logo (I already have the design idea).

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42265

Tech Convert

I'm always up for helping out, and I don't charge so much for it. My workload gives me time to deliver within a day or 2 (feedback included). As you can see my style is quite minimalistic compared to the others, so I thought I'd bring some diversity. I have improved a lot over the last 12 months as I work as a GUI designer now, so give me a challenge and I'll solve it. The two flyer below are some of the last ones did, but more than a year old:

If anyone are interested, I can be reached at "hello @ frijec.com"
    Last edited by frijec; 12-13-2011 at 07:33 AM.
    Soundcloud :: Website

15" MacBook Pro :: Traktor Scratch Pro 2 :: Traktor Kontrol S4 :: Traktor Kontrol X1 :: Maschine 1.7 :: Reloop RP-1010 Turntable :: Aiaiai TMA-1 Headphones