novation dicer usb cabe
    Tech Guru

Default novation dicer usb cabe

does anybody know a usb cable that works properly with the novation dicers. all the ones I have tried don't seem to be sending enough voltage to them. so they work but when you get button bashing they turn off for a second then back on

hit up support @ novation and they will help you out.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

yea done that just waiting for a reply. was just hoping sum1 here would know as need it asap

Tech Mentor

hey tom did you ever resolve this issue. i lost the orginal dicer usb cable and bought two mini usb cables. both only powered one side as you describe
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Guru

That's just an issue with the headphone cable if they twist or move at all the dicers can lose power.

cables should just be cables unless they dont conform to USB 2.0 specification the cable is most likely not the issue. its most likely a usb hub issue not supplying the correct amount of power. try a powered usb hub or a female to x2 male usb cable for extra juice.