Fav. movies and the the quotes that made them.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Fav. movies and the the quotes that made them.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:

"The trunk of the car looked like a mobile police narcotics lab. We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers . . . and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls . . . Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

YES!!!!

that whole book is insane
    the movie is also good

Hunter S Thompson is a legend!

Book was alot better than the movie. I think it's be cause my mind is just gone
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

all books are better than there movie counterparts

Tech Mentor

Some memorable quotes...

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Jacket
    This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Gump
    My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface
    What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper
    Neville Bartos: There's no cash here. Here there's no cash, alright? Cash *no*, Robbo?
    Robbo: No cash.
    Chopper is a HILARIOUS Australian movie about a famous gangster from here.
    Last edited by obsidiance; 03-16-2009 at 07:47 PM.
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

Pulp Fiction! Pretty much everything from that movie was quotable but a few of my favorites.

*Course language ahead

Jimmie: No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
    Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
    Jimmie: Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
    Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
    Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
    Jules: Why?
    Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!

Vincent: Whoa!
    Jules: What the fuck's happening, man? Ah, shit man!
    Vincent: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
    Jules: Why the fuck did you do that!
    Vincent: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
    Jules: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...

Tech Mentor

hhahahahha that car scene is nuts. marvin gets allll fcked up!

"The gimps sleeping"
    "Well wake him up!"
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

eww buddy.:eek:...not lookin for another edit....just dont want people to offended.

But the movie does rock...Vincent: Want some bacon?
    Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
    Vincent: Are you Jewish?
    Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
    Vincent: Why not?
    Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
    Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
    Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf***ker. Pigs sleep and root in sh!t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.
    Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
    Jules: I don't eat dog either.
    Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
    Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
    Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
    Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf**kin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    all books are better than there movie counterparts
    Amen to that

It's all gone Pete Tong - "just thought you should know I shagged Twila, but its alright I just made love to her bum!"

I just think that has to be the best way anyone has told their friend they shagged their girl.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast