Documentary on Hospital Records - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

interesting documentary, i just took it as it is. hospital records alongside good looking records were my intro to dnb many years ago. things have changed from that sound we knew before, but honestly i welcome it. sure it may be a bit more commercial and sometimes yes, it does feel generic but i still pick out some great tracks of theirs now and again. Fave producer on the label is hands down Danny Byrd.

Tech Guru

cheers, gonna give this a peek

Tech Guru

man that design guy is a massive dork. Love his passion and enthusiasm, but still a massive dork.

I agree regarding hospital losing its way, but med school has some really great stuff that I actually play. Plus, its a really great avenue for some pretty obscure unknown producers.

Tech Guru

even if they aren't puttin out same quality they were in 2000, they still deserve massive props.

lot of record labels are branching out now, it's the market climate. look at Warp Records, they used to be the hardcore underground idm ambient guys - now they're making indie movies and all sorts of different shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12