2 MIDI Fighter Classics with Traktor 2. Please help!
    Tech Student

Default 2 MIDI Fighter Classics with Traktor 2. Please help!

Hey there,

I've been having a crazy time setting up my second midi fighter classic in traktor 2. My first midi fighter worked fine on deck A, but I'm not sure how to add in a second midi fighter for a separate deck. My two midi fighters are both acting on Deck A identically, so much so that if the LED on one goes off the same one will on the other controller.

I'm using a numark mixdeck as a mixer (but not midi ctrl), which might be where a lot of these problems are stemming from, as it has built in decks. I bought it a while ago though and don't have the cash to get a separate mixer.

I'm not running a USB splitter or anything like that. At this point I'm trying to use different mappings for each controller, but I'll settle for having them ctrl dif decks.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Tech Student

Hey. I'm using the Deckalized MF mapping (two deck specified). It ended up working for me when I imported the mapping twice and created the mappings for Deck A and Deck B in separate sets.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

I'm also using a Mixdeck with a MF Classic and a Beatmasher.

Is it possible to 'invert/offset' the focus of the midi devices so that should MFPRO be focused to deck A then the classic defaults to deck B and when focus is switched they reverse?