Who else has a gig tonight and/or Fri?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    i got a gig on friday and it´ll be a blast. here in europe we don´t really celebrate thanksgiving so this friday will be like every friday. check out the video trailer!

Snoeiharde Shit - Promo on Vimeo
    Nice vid, where's the venue? I've been to Leipzig a few times DJing in McCormicks Ballroom. I'm probably going back there in a few months (when the weather improves), and wouldn't mind popping along to see some heavy button mashing.

Mark

EDIT ... found the website and I can see it's not in Liepzig, i should read before posting.
    Last edited by JSM; 11-24-2011 at 03:40 AM. Reason: didn't read before posting
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

thanksgiving weekend in boston is a tough one. since it is such a college town, the whole city gets empty since all the kids go back to their family to spend the holidays anf shit
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    Nice vid, where's the venue? I've been to Leipzig a few times DJing in McCormicks Ballroom. I'm probably going back there in a few months (when the weather improves), and wouldn't mind popping along to see some heavy button mashing.

Mark

EDIT ... found the website and I can see it's not in Liepzig, i should read before posting.
    haha yep that gig was in the netherlands
    McCormicks aye! i´m living like 5 min away from that place. sure man, if you gonna make it to le city give me a shout. during the summer it´s one of the best cities to life (since we got so many outdoor parties going on every weekend).
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12