Jog Wheels on DJTT S2 mapping control FX 1 and 2, not 3 and 4

Default Jog Wheels on DJTT S2 mapping control FX 1 and 2, not 3 and 4

I just bought this mapping, and so far I love it.

Haven't really had the chance to use the full functionality, but already love that the Jog wheels control the effects and that the Gain knobs have been re-mapped to the filters so I wanted to give the people at DJTT props for that.

My only issue so far, is that in the video, Ean mentioned that the jog wheels are mapped to FX 3 and 4 (which makes a lot of sense since you already have control over 1 and 2), except that's not the case with me.

When I turn the jog wheel effects on, it controls 1 and 2.

Can someone help out? I checked in the preferences if I could fix it, but it seems to be a mapping issue.

Would love to have control over all effects banks.

Disregard.

I just watched the video again and noticed that the jog wheels does in fact control FX 1 and 2.

Wish it didn't, but it's not a deal breaker.

Tech Mentor

It's pretty easy to re-map the left platter to control bank 3, but keep in mind that bank 4 is used for the delay effect activated by shift + loop knob, so you may not want to re-map the right platter.

Quote Originally Posted by 0.0 View Post
    It's pretty easy to re-map the left platter to control bank 3, but keep in mind that bank 4 is used for the delay effect activated by shift + loop knob, so you may not want to re-map the right platter.
    I guess this is one of the hidden mapping changes they wanted us to figure out.

It's all good, this is exactly what I wanted. Just wanted to see if effects banks 3 and 4 were mapped to the controller.

Awesome.