Need help syncing systems.
    Tech Wizard

Default Need help syncing systems.

Hi guys,

I've been trying this for a long time and watched most of the tutorials but can't get it to work.

Syncing Traktor pro 2 and Maschine...

I have one macbook running Tractor pro 2, with an Traktor Audio 10,
    and one macbook running Maschine, with an Audio 8DJ.

How do i get these two systems to sync, so i can use Maschine to mash up my live set?
    Maybe anyone can describe to me how to do this step by step?

My setup is this:

Macbook running Traktor Pro 2 Traktor Audio 10

Macbook Pro running Maschine (Audio 8DJ if needed)

CDj-2000 | DJM-800 | CDj-2000 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol x1 | Maschine controller

Thanks in advanced guys!
    2x Technics SL 1210 MK2 | Pioneer DJM-800 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 | NI Maschine | M-Audio Oxygen 8 V2 | Ableton Live 8 | Komplete 8 Ultimate | Komplete Audio 6 | Audio 10 DJ | Behringer Xenyx 1622 FX | MacBook 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | Macbook Pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 www.djjeroenkrieger.com

Tech Wizard

Anyone?
    2x Technics SL 1210 MK2 | Pioneer DJM-800 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 | NI Maschine | M-Audio Oxygen 8 V2 | Ableton Live 8 | Komplete 8 Ultimate | Komplete Audio 6 | Audio 10 DJ | Behringer Xenyx 1622 FX | MacBook 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | Macbook Pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 www.djjeroenkrieger.com

Tech Mentor

What are you looking for? I posted a comment for you on your NI User Forum thread. Did you even try it? You should at least reply how it fell short, to specify your needs and then maybe someone can help you.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=154485

Tech Wizard

well i saw this post first and saw no one replyd yet. but i read you r post on the Ni forum.
    I tried that yesterday but it is still not working.
    I explained why on the NI forum,

sorry for the dubble post

Tech Mentor

It's not a double post since it's not the same forum. I just thought some one that actually owned Maschine could help you the rest of the way if you got like half way... I mean, you got to find someone really enthusiastic about Maschine to get him/her to walk you through step by step from scratch, right?

I hope you get an answer, good luck!