Are JB systems T2 good TTs ?

Default Are JB systems T2 good TTs ?

The title says it all, I think I can get these pretty cheap, but still no word on the selling price. They do come with ortofon needles. Should I buy these turntables or some other kind ?

Never heard of them. I don't know if that speaks for itself (I consider myself pretty tech-savvy when it comes to knowing gear) but that's all I can say.

I'd take a look at some reviews online if you can't find anyone with first-hand experience. Otherwise, there is something to be said for bigger name brands as opposed to no-names.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Never heard of them, but for the price of them you'd be better saving a bit more and buying second hand 1200's. Theres not really much point in buying TT's new IMO, most of them last forever anyway (especially technics)

In fact, you can learn more online.
    I like DJ very much. And Do you know how to become a DJ? Looking for More DJ songs?

It's not a Super OEM from what I can tell, and it's a small belgian brand that I've never heard of.

I've looked at some local DJ forums and a few review sites, and nearly everybody thinks they are crap.
    But most likely I can get 2 of these for less then half the price of a single used 1200.
    So if they work properly and especially when you keep in mind that they do come with ortofon needles, it 's gonna be a steal.

If it turns out he does ask a lot more then I expected and they are pretty beaten up and the needles are worn out a lot, then I'll just be a very good boy and hope that santa will put some 1200s or 2010s under my christmas tree.

Just got word from the seller. I can get 2 for 170 euro or 226 dollars. The cheapest technics I could find were 275 euros or 366 dollars for a single one.

366 for technics is a decent price given today's market. I'd buy them for that if they're in good shape, though it'd be harder if they were mk2s.

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    366 for technics is a decent price given today's market. I'd buy them for that if they're in good shape, though it'd be harder if they were mk2s.
    Say what now ? Did you just refer to the technics 1200 mk1 ? I think a mk2 is the absolute minimum for DJ purposes, a pitch fader etc. that's a basic necessity.

But +0,5 on that economy quote, the recession is felt hard in the DJ world but prices could and should still be better.