KozaK's Set Up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KozaK's Set Up

Default KozaK's Set Up

Attachment 6706

Attachment 6707

Attachment 6708

Started with just the launchpad last year and quickly got hooked on controllers. Sold my old CDJ's and am now a midi maniac. I use the twitch and launchpad to DJ but still trying to find a way to incorporate the maschine into the set up. Other than that I have the maschine, launchpad and SL25MK2 hooked up to ableton live and they all run together in perfect harmony.

The Krk Rokit RP6 are limited edition graphite models and are running through the native instruments Komplete audio 6 from which my Dre Beats studio are also connected.

The screen in a 27 inch acer LED and the lava lamp is there just for a good vibe. The table was from ebay for an amazing price of 99£, just had to make a few adjustments for the SL25 to fit and it now slides out perfectly with less than a millimetre of head room.

The photo was taken in black and white but I used a tool in PS so all the L.E.D colours could come through. Hope you enjoy. Will post normal coloured pics if wanted.

Update coming soon as have ordered apple keyboard and macbook docking station called the arc.

Tech Mentor

Looking good mate! How are you liking the twitch?
    TRAKTOR Kontrol S4 | Hercules RMX |Blackbook Pro | HDJ 500
    Soundcloud.com/Pooniwala

Very neat setup !
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Loving the twitch!!! I was never keen on controllers with small jog wheels so when twitch was announced I was hooked straight away. I still can't get my head around how small it is but I could never go back to CDJ's because those touch strips replace them on there own. If there is one thing I would change about it though would be to have 4 channels instead of 2 and also to have a dedicated gain knob for use with traktor. Ill post a video soon with a link to how i have it mapped with the launchpad.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jason.scot.91 View Post
    Ill post a video soon with a link to how i have it mapped with the launchpad.
    That would be awesome mate! I'm picking one up once I sell of my Hercules RMX! The mapping for twitch looks awesome, but I haven't seen anything that exciting for Traktor yet :/
    TRAKTOR Kontrol S4 | Hercules RMX |Blackbook Pro | HDJ 500
    Soundcloud.com/Pooniwala

Tech Convert

Cool Twitch and launchpad set up

Hi i have just got a twitch and would ideally like to use the launchpad with it i am currently using serato itch but also have tp2 can you tell me how you linked the launchpad and twitch to run together and what software do you use with them to DJ.

Many Thanks

thats hawt
    "Be RANDOM to get NOTICED" -ellaskins

Reminds me of my setup .

Stylish indeed I understand why you would get a keyboard though. I hate to reach over my controller to type in stuff.

Tech Student

Default Question

I have a question for KozaK or anyone who knows the answer.

I also have twitch and the launchpad, and I'm loving them. I use ITCH and ableton live. However, twitch and launchpad don't seem to work together. How can I utilize them both at the same time in live? Whenever I try, Twitch doesn't show up in the twitch live translator.

Thanks,
    scopes
    Last edited by scopes; 02-28-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast