did something change with the sync in 1.1?
    Tech Mentor

Default did something change with the sync in 1.1?

hi

did something change with the sync in pro 1.1 or is there anywhere that i can read an overview of "what's new in 1.1" to save me trawling through the manual .. which im currently doing

i just opened the upgrade and loaded a track in deck 1 and the master switch on deck 1 is lit up and i cant switch it off by pressing it

pressed my sync button (using remote zero sl with same mappings as previous version of pro ) and the sync button is half lit up (it has a diagonal line through it from top right to bottom left) and i cant switch this off

load a track in deck 2 - same thing happens with the sync button

my settings in the deck master are to manual tempo but i cannot adjust it either by typing in a tempo value or by using the nudge buttons directly to its right

am i having my usual freaky luck with pro, over looking something or did something change?

i just wanna have my decks synched to the deck master tempo and for my sync buttons on my decks to toggle on and off.

thanks
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

Tech Mentor

just pretend you never read the above thread

Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

was it that the clock was on auto at the top ? switching to manual sorts it doesnt it ?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Mentor

no MATE

i thought that - i was trying to set the deck master to manual and when it didnt work i posted the thread

fixed it by setting the clock master to INT

Tech Convert

Default on a related note...

It seems that i'm missing something with my sync in Traktor Pro. I used to be able to sync a 145bpm track to a 128bpm track (yeah, it'd sound distorted, but only for a few moments while i transitioned), regardless of the %size i'd set for my my tempo sliders for. Now, it won't sync if i've got the sliders at 10%.

anyone?

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Odd, cause I was never able to do that
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall