Transferring Traktor Pro to different laptop...

Default Transferring Traktor Pro to different laptop...

HEY GUYS! If anyone can help me out really quickly it would really mean a lot to me.

I am running Traktor Pro on a less than desirable laptop... I plan to get a new laptop at Christmas time - and at that time I obviously want to transfer my Traktor over to that laptop. What I am wondering is if I just need to start up the installer that I saved from the download way back when or do I need to do something with license registration...

I have read that you are allowed up to 2 machines with Traktor? I have also read that I would need to unregister my license and reregister it on the new laptop...

I think I am just confusing myself more now - can someone set it straight for me please?
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

Yeah your license applies to upto 2 machines, dont worry about unregistering it or anything though, just uninstall. you wont be limited if you try to install on another machine after that as far as i know.

Okay - so if I install it on the new laptop it will have limited functions until I uninstall it on my old laptop?

I am curious because of the 50% NI Sale going on right now and I would love to upgrade to TP2, but wanna wait for a better laptop, also!
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND

No not at all. Your license extends to 2 computers. Assuming my knowledge is correct, if you were to try and install it on more than that it wouldnt allow you until you had uninstalled traktor from one of the other machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Conall View Post
    No not at all. Your license extends to 2 computers. Assuming my knowledge is correct, if you were to try and install it on more than that it wouldnt allow you until you had uninstalled traktor from one of the other machines.
    after uninstalling on your old maschine, make sure to run service center once again..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Okay. I think I got it.

No need to unregister my license... Just uninstall on old machine, install on new machine, run service center and I should be good to go...?
    MAKE SMILES