Eljosh's Setup.

Thread: Eljosh's Setup.

Tech Wizard

Default Eljosh's Setup.

This is my first Dj setup, I only recently got it all together, my Traktor and Audio 4 came in last week. But lets start from the beginning, the whole set up is: 2 Technics 1200 mk2's, a Numark M2, I know it's a Numark I plan getting a new on fairly soon, something like a DJM 909, I also have an Asus i7 Laptop with Traktor Scratch Pro 2 with an Audio 4, but in the pictures is my desktop, my laptop is away on repairs. And sound wise I got two JBL Control 1's on the shelf above the tables run off a Crown D 75, and two JBL Monitor 4408's run off a Yamaha receiver with a Klipsch 10inch Sub. And lastly I got all my dads records, a Zoom H4n to record everything, and it's all on an old drafting/drawing table.

Sweet, that's almost exactly the same as my first setup. I like that little mixer, seems relatively durable (though my mate absolutely trashed his. fuck knows how)
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Tech Wizard

I got an unpdate, well two, since I didn't post about my X1. But I got a Pioneer djm 707. I also tided up my workspace a bit. I'll post up pics of it with the 707 when I get back in town, I actually got off ebay but the guy lived in the city I;m working in and ended it early and dropped it off to me. Going to be awsome.

Tech Mentor

Cool....nice first setup..

Side note... that shelf looks a little unstable!

Looks like a fun little setup!

Tech Wizard

Haha. Yea that shelf isn't my best work. But yea I really like it. Can't wait to get the 707 in there. And then maybe add a kaoss pad kp3 and a launch pad. Maybe by the time I add the launch pad I can control the remix decks with it. And put some midifighter mappings on it too