Deceased's Setup.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Deceased's Setup.

Alright well, There isn't much to show at the moment, but I would like this to be from the start to finish of my setup. It has been my dream to dj since I was just a little guy, I brought my parents to a music store that had dj stuff for christmas in hopes to get some sort of dj mixer. This was when I was 12-13 years old. Unfortunately dj equipment was very expensive and my parents could not afford it. So I started dj'ing on this website using shoutcast, and I would just use sam broadcaster to start and play songs. It was fun while I was young. Now after arriving back from Trade school, for my level 1 electrical apprenticeship and being laid off due to the company going bankrupt, I decided to finally get a dj setup seeing as I have no job now and have time to do so. I was working 50-70 hours a week.

Anyways enough about all that I got 2 pics of what I currently have now. I have been reading this forum for about a week and a half now, I ordered an s4 and it should be in tomorrow or latest Friday! Well, I actually got two traktor s4's on there way XD haha.

Anyways here are the pics, I definitely just said anyways twice but oh well. Sorry for the Iphone pictures, but I cannot afford a good camera, thanks to buying two s4's -.-.

This is Just my desk I got setup in my room. It actually was for my graphic design and web developing studio was. As I am a freelancer doing graphic work and creating websites for various clients. I also got to do some graphic work for Pet Valu a giant pet store franchise in Canada. And is now being turned into a Djing booth. I plan to build a custom booth for the dj stuff and spin my desk around, will be posting more pics as I progress.

So I got my Giant ass computer hooked up to the 22 inch LED monitor. The specs on my Desktop are retardedly good haha the desktop itself is masive, I shoulda took a picture of it. Plus I got my Piece of *** Laptop, Going to be reformated as soon as I get traktor. The wireless keyboard is there due to me being very impatient, and deciding to destroy the keyboard.. -.- stupid mistake. Gotta have the katana's there to! Always enjoyed swords, and they make up for good decorations, and fun to spin and mess around when bored Also got the mini fridge right beside my desk Always loaded with energy drinks.

And then there is the guy that Keeps the studio running, this little guy is always chilling on my desk.

WILL UPDATE MORE ONCE I get my S4 and build my desk etc..

THANKS

Tech Student

Used to play paintball with Phoenix United Nppl 7-man. Ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by zmsmith View Post
    Used to play paintball with Phoenix United Nppl 7-man. Ftw.
    You serious? I am Canadian but Ive been to World Cup for PSP DIV 2. and played semi pro in canada.

Tech Student

Ya dude, played from 2004 to 2009, played mostly NPPL, but also played PSP too, when I could, then our sponsors dropped after Vegas "USPL". Haven't played since, tried to make it in NorCal but not enough money. This paintball thing is super expensive when you have to pay for paint. It was tight went from rookie-d3 to Pro. Ya dude used to practice Impact in SoCal a lot. Crazy small world, only said something because of the pictures on the wall. Got a really cool two page spread in Facefull one year diving superman status!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zmsmith View Post
    Ya dude, played from 2004 to 2009, played mostly NPPL, but also played PSP too, when I could, then our sponsors dropped after Vegas "USPL". Haven't played since, tried to make it in NorCal but not enough money. This paintball thing is super expensive when you have to pay for paint. It was tight went from rookie-d3 to Pro. Ya dude used to practice Impact in SoCal a lot. Crazy small world, only said something because of the pictures on the wall. Got a really cool two page spread in Facefull one year diving superman status!!!!
    Hahaha Nice! Yeah probably the most expensivest sport out there. I quit college Hockey and my towns junior team to play paintball, turns out paintball was more expensive.

Tech Mentor

Brilliant this thread has just made my day, I'm not sure if it's the katana's the rabbit or your Enthusiasm looking forward to what you bring to the table

What sort of music/style and ideal future set-up you aiming for?

p.s paintball looks way like to much pain:eek:

Tech Guru

Lol I played a few stops on the PSP like 7 years ago...Division 3, precision factory, we weren't very big but well sponsored.

Edit: Lol I also played hockey and now I dj. Played juniors for a while and Midget AAA in the states.

On a side note, paintball is so much fun, to badmost the places around here shut down
    Dell Inspiron 15r,4 gig ram,720HDDSerato Itch,Pioneer DDJTS1,Pioneer HDJ500
    Ableton Suite ,Akai Apc40,Akai LPD8,LPK25,NI Audio 2
    The Echo Reflex(T.E.RF)http://www.mixcloud.com/TERF/

Quote Originally Posted by Itchy Gash View Post
    Brilliant this thread has just made my day, I'm not sure if it's the katana's the rabbit or your Enthusiasm looking forward to what you bring to the table

What sort of music/style and ideal future set-up you aiming for?

p.s paintball looks way like to much pain:eek:
    Thank you! I appreciate the comment! And glad it made your day! And when there are katanas, a rabbit and my enthusiasm, it makes for a great combo haha. My music style is Dubstep/Heavy House, I also enjoy some rap here and there, but look forward to mixing dubstep/DNB/House and ideal setup is probably an s4 wich I just got in today XD so PUMPED! and wanting to get timecode vinyl's. That and I want to get into producing so an ableton controller, apc-40 something like that. But for now, next purchase are some krk 6's

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    Lol I played a few stops on the PSP like 7 years ago...Division 3, precision factory, we weren't very big but well sponsored.

Edit: Lol I also played hockey and now I dj. Played juniors for a while and Midget AAA in the states.
    I am pretty sure I must of cloned my self and you ran off to the states.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by DJBambii View Post
    On a side note, paintball is so much fun, to badmost the places around here shut down
    Beleive me, funest and most athletic sport out there! And painful If you fear pain then yes, XD I still have scars on my back and chest.

On a side note, I just got my s4/ I will post pics, but nothing special, its just on my desk for now.

Tech Wizard

Looks like my bunny :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast