CDJ 850K Promo Vid
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CDJ 850K Promo Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMEsAaTeGzk

Thoughts?

I think this is a pretty sick video(:
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

there still flogging cd players, they will be much more relevant to me when they make a controller in the vien of their cdj's, cool vid, but it didn't knock the VCI-400 off my shopping list by a long shot, considering I could get 2 VCI's for the same price as 2 pio decks.if it changed so it only cost $1500 for 2 decks I'd get them, but I can't see it retailing at that with a cd player onboard
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

i started to save money for an upgrade of my two crappy cdj200 players i got when i startet with this "hobby" since i know that i will be still mixing in 20 years.

i aim at the moment for two cdj850 as i think they have the best cost efficiency and anyhow the same high-quality level of the installed hardware pieces as their flagship product-line atm (i aim mainly for the jogwheel)

still want to be able to just throw two cd's in my pitcher and mix it, so a "midi controller ONLY" is not the product i want ;o)

looks good in the new colour, but the colour of my pitcher is something i mention at last ^^

looks really tasty in black!
    been contemplating to upgrade my 4 year old cdj800mk2 to either 850 or 900...we'll see.
    i'll be meeting the 900 soon at a gig, hopefully i loved them enough to justify the purchase.

finally always bugged me that they were silver while most of the productline was black. now the look really CDJ-1000ish.

Tech Mentor

I suggest saving your pennies and get the 900s instead of the 850s, they dont LINK to each other. Which I think is a key feature if you're buying any Pioneer Players these days, to be able to play music from one source on both players.

Quote Originally Posted by racoon View Post
    i started to save money for an upgrade of my two crappy cdj200 players i got when i startet with this "hobby" since i know that i will be still mixing in 20 years.

i aim at the moment for two cdj850 as i think they have the best cost efficiency and anyhow the same high-quality level of the installed hardware pieces as their flagship product-line atm (i aim mainly for the jogwheel)

still want to be able to just throw two cd's in my pitcher and mix it, so a "midi controller ONLY" is not the product i want ;o)

looks good in the new colour, but the colour of my pitcher is something i mention at last ^^
    MBP i5 13", NI Z2, 2x NI X1, 2x NI F1s, NI Audio 8, A&H K2, Rane 2016, 2x 1210MK2e, 2x CDJ-400s, RMX-1000, NI S8, MBA 11"

Wow another new CD player....Pioneer, true innovators. /sarcasm

I like it in black though, its always bugged me that 800/850's were silver.

next please

Nice.. But like many others have said, if I'm going to blow some $$ on CD players then im atleast going for the 900 or 2k's if i have the cash...

Pioneer reminds me of herion, and your all a bunch of junkies...

Why buy cheese when you can get black tar???? LMAO.
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

great vid, now i dont see the point off CDJ-900.

P.S: as i understood correctly, than on one player was timecode with TP2 and other was from recordbox?
    SoundCloud
    Mixcloud
    Progression on TFB-Radio
    Pioneer CDJ-100, Pioneer DJM-250, Technics RP-DH1200

Quote Originally Posted by racoon View Post
    The CDJ-850 does not have the same jog wheel as the CDJ-2000. It feels hollow and shoddy to me. But, then, I haven't liked any product Pioneer has made other than the CDJ-1000 and grudgingly the 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Conall View Post
    Wow another new CD player....Pioneer, true innovators. /sarcasm
    They got sick of adding more effects to their mixers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast