Cue Points

Thread: Cue Points

Default Cue Points

Is there a way to set the 5 cue points on a song with the VCI itself, or does the VCI only play the cue points?

It only plays cue points. You can set a temp cue using the cue drop button but they will need to be locked in the software.

Tech Wizard

Ean,

Do you have a hotkey already to lock a dropped cue or do we have to make are own (or go old school & use the mouse...yuk)?

Quote Originally Posted by DJLp View Post
    Ean,

Do you have a hotkey already to lock a dropped cue or do we have to make are own (or go old school & use the mouse...yuk)?
    I would devote a MIDI page to preprocessing your tracks - set cue points, set cue types, set loop, loop length, loop move, beat jumps, etc.

All the stuff you wouldn't use during a live mix but you need for your offline setup time.

Tech Wizard

Noted...however I WOULD lock a dropped cue point in a live setting. Just curious if the hotkey already exists (though you're response still presents a valid idea for the stuff I also wouldn't do live). Never really thought about creating a dedicated layout with all the windows I need to fly through prep sessions. So really...thank you for that input.

As well, I'm in that 2nd shipment of VCI-100 SE's, otherwise I'd just look & see if the hotkey was there myself. Consider this yet another question from the anxious!

Lp

Yes- these is a hot key for set and lock a cue point on the fly. it can be usefull. :0