new deep/tech house mix

Default new deep/tech house mix

just did this mix.would love some feedback.

enjoy!!

http://soundcloud.com/dubstyles-1/pa...p-mix-december

Tracklist is up my alley. I'll check it out in the next couple days!

Tech Mentor

I listened to your mix yesterday while cleaning the kitchen. I listened on the Bose speakers, via XBMC. Here's my feedback.

- I liked your tracklist, nice mix of relatively modern tracks and appropriate in terms of harmonic progression. I felt like you kept things deep but would have liked a bit longer of an intro before you got up to full energy. I also feel like one or two vocal tracks sprinkled throughout would have provided some mental hooks for me to grab onto. As an aside, is there some rule that Maya Jane Coles has to have at least one track on every Deep House mix in 2011? ;D

- Your levels were solid and transitions smooth from a phasing and phrasing perspective. I didn't hear a whole lot of working of the EQ. There was a bit about 3/4th of the way through the mix, where I suddenly heard some more active house-style DJing in the mix and I liked it. I'd like to hear some more of that, because you've already got the blending deepness down.

- Thanks for the download link and tracklist on soundcloud, but a proper soundcloud embed and tracklisting on the djtt forum post = moar listens = moar feedback.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt