MIDI Mapping Numark Mixdeck & APC 40 in Traktor Pro 2
    Tech Student

Default MIDI Mapping Numark Mixdeck & APC 40 in Traktor Pro 2

Hey guys,

I recently got the APC 40 (Black Friday woo!) and want to run it alongside my Numark Mixdeck within Traktor Pro.

I got a cool .tsi file, as I'd rather not spend too much time mapping the thing myself and I found one that works well with what I'm trying to do.

However, when plugging in the APC 40, it overrides my Mixdeck mapping. It makes my Mixdeck act very funny (i.e., pressing play turns on the filter.)

A friend let me know to direct each controller to a different port. So, I tried doing this:

Controller manager > Device > I selected APC 40, and changed the "out port" to Numark Mixdeck. This didn't do the job, so I'm assuming I'm doing this incorrectly. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Your mixdeck mapping should have the mixdeck selected for in and out.
    Your apc40 mapping should have the apc40 selected for in and out.
    If you're still getting conflicts, you may be able to setup apc40 to transmit on a different MIDI channel.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Student

That was the one! Problem solved. Thanks!!

Tech Student

hows the mapping on your mix deck and apc40? can you post a link where you got your .tsi file? thanks in advance!

Default Yes please tsi file!?

Quote Originally Posted by Koza View Post
    hows the mapping on your mix deck and apc40? can you post a link where you got your .tsi file? thanks in advance!
    I'd love to get my hands on this too please!? About to setup exactly this and don't want to spend half a day setting up mapping!

Thanks!

Tech Wizard

Anyone ever get a link for the Tsi i would be intrested in trying this aswell please and thank you.