Traktor 2.1.2 update now online - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I'm not sure if this remains from older versions but, when the track does not have a whole-number BPM and you jump from beginning all over to the end (32 beat jumps) the playmarker nudges a little bit. In the realtime usage it is not a big deal but when gridding tracks, your cues happening later-on wont be in time if you dont use snap.

Ow also, snap is kinda weird, it does not snap to the nearest beatmarker but to the next. Was that the old behaviour?

Edit: ow right, no critical problems, forgot to mention. I'm not touching that multicore setting.
    Last edited by ToS; 12-10-2011 at 04:25 PM.
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

Tech Wizard

Did this fix the cpu drain from the previous version?
    I dj under the Threetall Alias, and blog.
    Check out my stuff:
    http://soundcloud.com/threetall,
    http://threetall.tumblr.com/

Tech Guru

Haven't read this entire thread but had the program freeze when gigging for approximately 5 seconds last night (track simply stopped then restarted on its own accord). The crowd were very forgiving but it messed my head up as i was on edge for the remainder of the gig. Going back to 2.0.3 as i've never had an issue.
    Anyone else experienced such an issue?
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Had more issues with a track starting to play on it's own last night and the BPM jumped to +300%. I'm not sure if this is something to do with a recent upgrade to Scratch or not. 2.1.1 was stable for me.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Only time I've had that happen, it involved a doubled midi clock signal because I didn't actually read how the virtual routing b/t Traktor and Maschine worked.

Last night I've had issues with tracks going out of sync when I jump 5-10 times inside of the track (one direction, 32beats jumps).
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

2.1.2 won't let you map buttons on an X1 to Master Tempo Inc/Dec. It resets to Fader/Knob and Direct, which resets the playing BPM to 40.

Now…I can restart the old versions, but I keep forgetting to do it because it takes 10 times as long as just using QuickSilver. Am I really going to have to write a script just to start Traktor? Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    Yeah…I've had that loading thing happen. But I'm not using TSP. It's scary.
    HI, I just tried Traktor Duo 2.1.2, and I also had tracks take an abnormally long time to load, there were times I thought they would never load. Went back to 2.0.3.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789