Removing and reconnecting hardware while traktor is running - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+1 on the in/out. Sometimes ill even switch usb ports and then you will see your controller with a different number for that port. My herc controller has hard modifier buttons, and the only thing I have to remember is to turn them to the 0 position before switching otherwise, traktor will think its still at 1 when the controller defaults to 0 when plugged in.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

I use vista btw
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

I replugged my Launchpad and that seemed to work without hassle, and with my nanoKontrol I hade to change devices and it seemed somewhat buggy... On Win7 64 bits.

yeah unplugging your soundcard is just stupid (or mucking around with the outputs on the audio 6 mid set *facepalm*) damn drunkies
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12